High frequency words K-4th grade
- High frequency words, often also called sight words (or no-excuse words), are commonly used words that young children are encouraged to memorize as a whole by sight, so that they can automatically recognize these words in print without having to use any strategies to decode.
- education.com – print up to 10 feee worksheets per month
- ixl.com – comprehensive k-12 curriculum, some students have their own accounts
- khanacademy.org – Khan Academy – their mission is to provide a free, world-class education to anyone, anywhere.
- pinterest.com – for example search for ‘math games for 1st grade”
- pta.org/home/family-resources/Parents-Guides-to-Student-Success – created for grades K-8 and high school English, language arts/literacy and mathematics, the guides provide clear, consistent expectations for what students should be learning at each grade in order to be prepared for college and career.
- quizlet.com – flash cards on all topics